L’EPI BLEU IN ALPES-DE-HAUTE-PROVENCE
Stéphane and Florence are happy to welcome you for this new 2020 season
from 30 April to 27 September 2020.
The campsite L’Epi Bleu welcomes you in Banon in Provence, between the famous Mont Ventoux and the Lure mountain, very close to the Luberon park. During your stay, don’t forget to taste the famous goat cheese coated with its chestnut leaf, a village specialty, and stop by the Le Bleuet bookstore.
At 750 m altitude, in a wooded park of truffle oaks and surrounded by lavender fields , you will enjoy sunny days and cool nights. Under a sky so pure, discover our Forcalquier region, so dear to author Jean Giono, with family and friends.
In this region, bathed in dizzying light , rich in ochre landscapes, Provençal scents and local products, you can relax on Camping l’Epi Bleu in Alpes-de-Haute-Provence. Happiness is close at hand in this still unspoilt scented by lavender, lulled by the singing of the cicadas.
– HEATED POOL from 1st May 2020 to 31 August 2020 !
– WADING POOL from 06 July 2020 to 22 August 2020 !
Reception opening times: 9pm-12pm & 3 am-7am
- Information on the campsite and the Provence
- Grocery store (July and August)
- Fresh bread and croissants (June, July and August)
SNACK-BAR AND BRASSERIE
(Open from 8pm to 12am)
- Dine on the spot or take away !
- Pizzas, chip shop, dishes à la carte
- Cool drinks, ice creams
- Theme nights
MOUNTAIN BIKE RENTAL
- for juniors and seniors, 1/2 day – day – week
opening hours 9am-8am under the parents’ supervision
- Heated swimming pool with deckchairs
- Heated paddling pool
- Swim shorts/trunks are prohibited for hygienic reasons. Swim briefs are mandatory
SERVICE AREA FOR MOTORHOMES
ACTIVITIES AT THE CAMPSITE
The campsite offers many activities throughout the summer season.
Come and enjoy our heated pool. Free access to a beach volleyball and beach soccer field .
Boules court and ping pong tables are the sports meeting points .
Youths will be delighted to play table football and pinball !
New on the campsite, Waterslide !!
especially for children – the bouncy castle: Sumo fight for children.
In July and August, our chief entertainer proposes themes theme nights and daily entertainment. Every Sunday you’ll be handed the new programme during the welcome drink in the brasserie at 6:30pm.
Children from 6-12 can meet every Monday to Friday morning at the animation chalet.
In Alpes Haute Provence you can fully enjoy nature and practice a large variety of sport and play activities. In order to help you discover all kinds of activities, we collaborate with local companies. Base Sport et Nature offers white water activities and mountain activities in the Southern Alps.
Banon at 1.5 km
- Tourist Office, information
- Shops, bakery, butchery, miscellaneous services…
- Restaurants, tea room, Bank, post office…
- Police, fire station, GP, nurse, pharmacy…
- Forcalquier, Monday morning
- Banon, Tuesday morning (departure bus at 9:30, return at noon)
- Apt, Saturday morning
- Reillanne, Sunday morning
- Banon 1.5km (supérette)
- Forcalquier 25 km (about 20 minutes)
- Apt 32 km (about 30 minutes)
- Manosque 36 km (about 35 minutes)
During low season L’épi bleu welcomes groups
- Hotel service on demand (linen rental)
- Full board, half board or breakfast only
- Evening animation on demand (karaoke or dance night)
- Hall rental for party nights